CLICK HERE TO REQUEST ONLINE: https://oabr-sots.ct.gov/OABR/absenteeBallotReqPortalHome.do
- Absentee Ballot Applications are available from the Simsbury Town Clerk or to print at home at https://portal.ct.gov/-/media/SOTS/ElectionServices/AB-Application/AB_Application_20220728/ED-3-Rev-2022-Final.pdf
- If voting absentee, please return the application to the Town Clerk’s Office as soon as possible via mail or Ballot Drop-box located at the entrance of Simsbury Town Hall
- Be sure to enclose your voted ballot in the “B” envelope, sign and seal the “B” envelope, and place it in the “C”/mailing envelope labeled with the Town Clerk’s name and address.
- Voted absentee ballots can be returned via mail or Ballot Drop-box located at Town Hall.
- Polls will be open on Election Day from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. if you prefer to vote in person.
- Questions? Please email the Town Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLETE ABSENTEE VOTING INFORMATION available from the Office of the Secretary of the State: https://portal.ct.gov/SOTS/Election-Services/Voter-Information/Absentee-Voting